Saturday Evening Post(s) #7
I have enjoyed the different blog posts I have written and commented on the past week. Below are some of my favorites:
- Five Business Lessons Learned from Monopoly at Faith and Finance
- Jen’s Beginner Blogger Challenge Post at Master the Art of Saving
- How Real Leader’s Demonstrate Accountability at MichaelHyatt.com
- 10 Rules for Lending Money…and one better one at StepAwayFromTheMall.com
- What Can “The Hunger Games” Teach Your Teen About Money from MoneyTrail
- How The Other Half Saves: Financial Planning on $2 A Day at The Atlantic
- What is The True Inflation Rate at Don’tQuitYourDayJob.
- 13 Tips to Make The Most of Your Commute at Salary.com
- “The Generous Soul” by Marty Duren, Introduction at Kingdom in the Midst
- What Happens to Your Digital Life After Your Death, Part 1 at TheGeezergadgetGuy (shameless self promo)
- Why Bigger is Not Always Better for Blogging at Passive Income to Retire
I bought some new running shoes this week. Vibrams Five Fingers. Despite some sage advice from Michael Hyatt, I ran 1.5 miles in them (on Thursday). My calfs have been killing me, but the “shoes” themselves felt great to run in.