Okay, I have to confess, this is not a post about something I have done. It is a topic I need to learn to do.
My guess is that if you blog or speak publicly you are interested in growing your impact (that would be your followers or those you influence). I have to believe that if you have a passion for a topic you get a great rush out of being able to do more what it is you like to do.
Building a platform is what you do to extend your influence.
The problem is that for many very talented thinkers, writers or speakers, there is a lack of understanding of how to grow their influence.
One blogger who has the experience as a leader and is growing his influence is Michael Hyatt. I first heard of Michael during the 2011 Chick-fil-a Leadercast, and discovered his blog around that time. It is a daily read for me. I just enjoy the topics and the writing style.
Michael is not new to writing or publishing. He is the former CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers. His blog is growing in influence, and he has worked hard at growing his platform.
He has just published a new book in which he details how to go about growing your influence – your platform – and walks you through the process. The book is titled: Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. Today is the release date for the book.
The early reviews are from a veritable “Who’s Who” of the blog world: Seth Godin, Chris Brogan, Dave Ramsey, John Maxwell, and many others.
Michael is offering to give away seven FREE bonuses if you buy the book this week (before end of day May 25th CDT). Here’s the list of bonus items Michael is giving away:
- Platform Video Jumpstart (a $179.00 six-session video series)
- Why Now Is the Best Time Ever to Be an Author (a $47.00 one-session video)
- How to Write a Winning Book Proposal (a $47.00, two-session audio series)
- Writing a Winning Non-Fiction Book Proposal (a $19.97 e-book)
- Writing a Winning Fiction Book Proposal (a $19.97 e-book)
- All the Digital Editions of Platform (a $38.06 collection of the Kindle, Nook, iPad, and PDF formats)
- Audio Edition of Platform (a $24.99 audio edition of the entire book)
To score that incredible list of bonus items, you need to visit Michael’s blog and read this post “Seven Reasons to Buy My Book Now”, and then follow the directions to receive these great bonus gifts.
Don’t wait! Hurry up and grab the book, and then head to Michael’s post to score the bonus items.