This was an amazingly good week for Thad Thoughts. I learned some good lessons about getting noticed in a noisy world first by Michael Hyatt’s book called Platform: Getting Noticed in a Noisy World, and then by my post on OpenDNS. The OpenDNS post got noticed by Erin, the social media maven at OpenDNS and her mention of the post on Twitter and the OpenDNS Facebook page helped the post to become my most read on its publication day (sorry Kandy, you just got beat out!).
Top Five Posts
1. Happy National Nerd Day
2. Find Phishers Before They Find You, Part 2 (OpenDNS)
3. 3 Disastrous “D”s of Paralysis By Perfectionism and The Antidote
4. Digital Storage Solutions | CrashPlan
5. Ten Tips : 10 Easy Ways to Stay Cool This Summer
Top Five Reads
1. THE 140-CHARACTER MISSION STATEMENT at Michael Hyatt’s blog
2.Not Yours, Not Mine, Just Ours at Step Away from The Mall
3. Broke People – Stop Giving Me Financial Advice! from Watson Inc.
4. 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaways Anyone Can Take at Wise Bread
5. A Business is Not Your Personal Piggy Bank at Dollar Versity